The Exness ECN account is designed for forex traders in search of the tightest possible spreads. In exchange for a standard commission fee, traders with an ECN account receive their currency prices directly from the interbank market. This means transparency of pricing, the tightest spreads of any Exness account, plus a high degree of anonymity.
The Exness ECN: An Overview
- Direct Access: Allows direct access to the interbank market
- Very Tight Spreads: Starting at 0.0, ECN has the tightest spreads of any Exness account
- Scaleable: The ability to open positions as small as 0.01 of a lot let you trade for less
- Anonymous: When trading with ECN your orders are highly anonymised and go straight to the market
Other Exness Options:
- Exness’ ECN accounts require an initial deposit of at least USD 300; if you want to open an account for less, consider an Exness Mini or Cent account
- ECN accounts do carry commission charges of USD 25 per million traded. If you want to trade commission-free, consider a Mini, Cent, or Classic account
- While Exness’ ECN account comes with up to 1:200 leverage, other Exness accounts offer higher leverage. If high leverage is something you are looking for, consider an Exness Mini, Cent, or Classic account
Does an ECN account sound right for you? Sign up for one now and start trading today.